Happy Friday, friends! I’m keeping today’s post short & sweet, as I’m taking care of Emmett post surgery. I wanted to share some details with you about our upcoming Tuesday Made warehouse sale. I’d absolutely love to see you in person! We have SO many beautiful things, if you’re looking for good deals on home items. Click through for a quick Q&A on what to expect, the sale information, and be sure save the date… April 29th!
Where is the sale? Is it for locals only?
This is an in-person sale… it will be in Salt Lake City at our warehouse! We will also be adding some items to our sale section online– so those who aren’t local can expect some deals there.
When is the sale?
April 29th, 10:00am – 4:00pm (or until things sell out). One day only!
What kind of items will be available?
In addition to items you see in the shop, we’ll also have larger pieces available at the sale (that we aren’t able to ship)– like furniture. I’ll do a video walk through once we have everything set up (the day before), so you can see what we’ve got. Here’s what you can expect:
- Light Fixtures
- New & Vintage Rugs
- Pillows & Throws
- Candles & Home Fragrance
- Kitchen Goods
- Bath Products
- Vintage Decor
- Designer Items
- Fabric & Wallpaper Remnants
- Stone & Tile Remnants
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Seasonal & Holiday Decor
Anyone who makes a purchase will get a free Tuesday Made tote (while supplies last)! So that’s something fun you can look forward to.
There will also be plenty of pieces from my personal collection and home. I’m taking this month to really clean house, sort my prop closet, and purge. I’ve collected so many gorgeous pieces over the years that deserve to see the light of day. I’d love for them to go to good homes!
What does the pricing look like?
We’re marking things up to 70-80% off. It really just depends on the item.
How does the sale work?
I’ll copy the information below…
- April 29th- doors will open at 10:00am.
- Address will be shared the week of the sale- in Salt Lake City, UT. We’ll provide a map, as well as video directions.
- Free screen printed Tuesday Made tote with purchase (while supplies last).
- All items will be marked with a white price tag.
- Bring your own shopping bags / totes and packing materials.
- All items are sold as-is. No returns.
- Credit card payment only (we accept all major cards).
- All large items (like furniture and rugs) must be picked up by 4:00pm on April 29th.
- Customers are responsible for loading and transporting their items.
- Parking lot and street parking available.
- We’ll stay open until 4:00pm- or until things sell out. We’ll announce it if we close down early!
Any warehouse sale tips? Best way to snag the good stuff?
My best advice…
- Plan to arrive at 10:00am to get first dibs (and a free tote bag).
- Bring friends! Anytime I go to an estate sale, I bring Jordan with me. We divide and conquer. Ha! But really- we both know what we’re looking for and have double the hands to grab the good stuff.
- Follow Tuesday Made on Instagram– we’ll post leading up to the sale, and you can keep tabs on things you see in stories that interest you.
- Sign up for our email list– we’ll email the warehouse address the week of the sale.
- Bring your own shopping bags & packing materials (basically what you’d take to the market or an estate sale).
- Pack a tape measure.
- If you want a large item, grab one of us to put a sold sticker on it while you pay.
- Bring sunglasses and wear sunscreen… it’s outside. Our warehouse has large bay garage doors that will be open.
- Say hi and don’t be shy! You’re welcome to ask me (or anyone else in a Tuesday Made shirt / hat) for help. We’re all very friendly and chatty, ha!
Is it easy to get to?
Our warehouse is in an industrial part of town, and unfortunately our main road is under major construction (it has been diverted to a one-way). However, we’ve ordered Tuesday Made signs with arrows that will lead you in, we will make a map for you, and are also planning to record a video of driving to the sale in real-time… so it should be easy with very specific directions & parking instructions.
Is there parking available?
Yes- easy parking! Our warehouse is inside a gated parking lot. You can either park in the lot, right next to our warehouse- or there is also street parking available.
If I purchase a big item, like furniture, do I need to haul it away immediately?
All large items must be picked up by 4:00pm the day of the sale. If you’re not able to take your item with you right away, we’ll copy your information, mark the item as sold once payment has been received, and will expect you to return for your item before the sale ends. Customers are responsible for loading and transporting all large purchases.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We’ll be accepting card payments only (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, etc) – we have a card reader connected to our system, so it will be quick, easy, & secure! You can choose an emailed or text message receipt.
In addition to the free tote bags and good deals, I’d just love to see you and say hi! Please come help us clean house and grab some beautiful things for your home. It’s going to be fun! Being our very first warehouse sale, I truly have no idea what to expect or how many people will show up. I’m guessing it will be much smaller compared to others in our area, since we’re a small business… which means a better opportunity for you to snag the good stuff.
Our entire Tuesday Made team will be in town, we’ll be hanging out, playing music, Emmett will be posted up at the payment table with a propped up leg, and I’m imagining it’s just going to be a really fun day sharing cool things with my favorite people!
Please let me know if you have any other questions- I’d be happy to answer them in the comment section below. I’m looking forward to seeing some of you! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead. We’re having a low key, post-surgery weekend over here. I’m actually hoping Emmett can get some rest while I shuffle some more items over to the warehouse. What is everyone else up to? It’s finally feeling more like spring around here! That’s certainly something to celebrate.