How’s your week going so far? I’m feeing better and it has felt like a really good one over here! I’ve actually been unboxing new beautiful things for the shop this month- it kind of feels like Christmas all over again. I’ve also been spending time in my happy place… the kitchen. So much for my January healthy eating plan because I’ve been baking again lately. Ha! Oh well. This happens every winter. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite kitchen items from our shop in a quick post. Click through to see a few of our new goodies and what I’m really liking these days…
Tuesday Made has been such a fun business endeavor for Emmett & I. It has been really rewarding and inspiring to connect with other artists, small business owners, and customers who love design just as much as we do! My favorite thing to do lately is search for cool new products and learn about the people who make them. It has also been fun working with Emmett on something we’re not used to doing together (like renovating). He’s packs and ships all of our orders and it has been cool to watch him nerd out over the little details. If you’ve ordered from us, you probably received a hand written note from him… I’m constantly teasing him to improve his penmanship. Haha! Anyway, it has been really amazing.
Ok- as for the awesome kitchen things I promised… I’m going to share my favorites below. Use the numbered links below the collage to shop- I’m sorry, the products are not clickable in this one…
- modern mug set // These are functional and beautiful- I’ll chat more about them below!
- black marble rolling pin // This rolling pin is HEAVY, and I love the nero marble. You always see carrara rolling pins, but I like the black stone- especially in my kitchen.
- round terra cotta tray // I ordered these thinking they would be great to corral countertop items: salt & pepper, oil, spices- or even some candles and matches on your dining table or island.
- olive tree // You know I love a beautiful topiary in a kitchen. I grabbed one of these for our kitchen cart or countertop before they sell out. Haha!
- marble lidded cellar // These are new and they’re classic & beautiful in person. I’m into the pedestal base, gray color, and lidded top. I keep one of these near our cooktop, filled with salt.
- measures kitchen towel // I’m surprised we’re not selling more of these because this is the most handy kitchen towel I’ve ever seen! It has all of the cooking conversions and measurements on it- the typography is really nice, too.
- measuring spoon set // This measuring spoon set has been really popular in the shop. Sometimes simple is best!
- stoneware bowl // I just unboxed these heavy stoneware bowls and have already tested the one I grabbed for our house. It makes a great soup or cereal bowl, and it looks stunning styled on a floating shelf or behind glass cabinetry.
- berry bowl // My berry bowl has also been getting a lot of use lately… I’m actually making blueberry muffins tomorrow (I’ll try to share the recipe with you).
- teak geometric cutting board // This is my favorite cutting board in the shop- and we have quite a few. The teak pattern, the warm wood tone, and the geometric shape does it for me.
- beech wood dish brush // I love keeping one of these by the sink. I’m waiting on more dish brush pedestals from a local ceramicist, but in the meantime- I’ve been using a small marble soap dish bowl (#14) to hold the brush. They nestle nicely!
- emerald kitchen towel // This emerald linen towel will forever be a favorite. We have one of these looped around our cabinetry hardware in our basement kitchen right now.
- linen stripes kitchen towel // The striped linen towel lives on our kitchen cart. It’s a classic that looks nice year round.
- small round marble bowl // This was designed and intended for use as a soap dish, but it has lots of functions- to corral jewelry on my nightstand, to hold my kitchen dish brush, and of course- soap on the vanity counter.
- square marble tray // These marble trays have been selling quickly. I just restocked them for a third time! The veining is beautiful and these are another item that has lots of uses (to corral S&P, oils, and spices, a vanity tray, to corral bedside or nightstand items, etc).
- fluted terra cotta planter set // I think these would be charming for herbs on a kitchen window sill. They’re gorgeous in person.
- stoneware oil bottle // These handmade bottles arrived this week and we’re already almost sold out. They’re available in three colors.
- pine orange bitters hand soap // My all-time favorite hand soap on the planet… trust me!
- bamboo wrapped salad servers // These salad servers are another favorite thing we carry. I snagged a pair of these for our house.
- tuesday made ‘warmth’ candle // I’m currently burning our Warmth candle in our living room! It’s a perfect winter fragrance.
- ’emery’ vintage runner // Lastly, if you’re in need of color and character between your kitchen sink and island- the Emery runner is a beautiful choice.
We’ve been using our modern mugs for a few weeks now and I absolutely love them… the shape, the fact that they’re microwave & dishwasher safe, and especially the way they look on our coffee bar / floating shelves. You know I like to mix old & new and modern & traditional. These are so easy.
I may or may not be back on the blog tomorrow with my blueberry muffin recipe- it depends on if I can get my project chairs and drapery photoshoot finished! TBD- but you may get a bonus recipe post tomorrow. If not, I’ll share it on IG this weekend. Sound like a plan? I guess all of this baking isn’t so bad after all. I hope you all have a wonderful day! I’m playing catch up on comments again. I’m so sorry, friends! I read them as soon as they come in (because it’s the best part of my day!), but it has been crazy busy over here. I’m hoping to get caught up on responding tonight. Thanks for being patient with me this week. You all are the BEST.