Hey guys! Jacquline here. I am an avid online shopper and Cyber Monday is hands down my favorite shopping day of the year. I am so excited to be able to shop the sales all day this year, now that I’m working from home. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite retailers and what they are offering, plus some of my top finds from the sales. I’m also going to keep an eye on the list for you and update the post throughout the day. Over the years I’ve noticed many retailers offer free shipping on Cyber Monday, which may be different from some of the Black Friday sales (so be sure to check your favorite retailers). Hope you have a happy shopping Monday in comfy pants with a cup of coffee in hand… just the way I like it!
To make it easier on you, I’ve narrowed it down to a few of my favorite sales!
CYBER MONDAY RETAIL LIST
- Art.com // 50% off the entire site!
- Amazon // New deals go live all week… click here for them.
- Anthropologie // 30% off everything online and in store, plus free shipping on $100+.
- ASOS // 20% off everything with code HELLO20, until November 27th.
- CB2 // 15% off full price items with code SAVE15, through November 26th.
- Crate & Barrel // Free shipping on orders $49+. Up to 40% off furniture, and 20% off Black Friday items.
- Framebridge // 20% off all black frames, use code BLACK20, through November 26th.
- H&M (+ H&M Home) // 30% off, plus free shipping.
- JCrew // Take 40% off your entire purchase, through November 26th.
- Lulu & Georgia // 20% off $400, use CYBER20. 25% off $800, use CYBER25. 30% off $1,200, use CYBER30.
- Mango // update on Monday.
- McGee & Co // 20% off everything with code THANKYOU.
- Madewell // 25% off your purchase (new styles added) with code SHOPALLDAY.
- Minted // Up to 20% off, plus free shipping and a $30 Minted gift card.
- Nordstrom // Up to 60% through Cyber Monday, through November 26th.
- One Kings Lane // 20% off sitewide, plus an extra 10% off with code OKLCYBER18.
- Parachute // The entire site (minus the furniture) is 20% off using code SALE18 November 22-26th.
- Pottery Barn // 25% off site wide, plus free shipping, using code CYBER.
- Rejuvenation // Up to 25% off, plus free shipping using FREESHIP.
- Serena & Lily // 25% off with code BIGDAY until November 27th.
- Target // Extra 15% off across Target.com, click here.
- Urban Outfitters // $50 off $150, $25 off $100 or $10 off $50, plus free shipping over $50.
- Wayfair // Up to 80% off and everything ships free.
- West Elm // Sitewide savings, plus free shipping with code CYBER.
- Williams Sonoma // 20% off plus free shipping with code THANKS.
- World Market // Buy more, save more (up to 40% off), plus free shipping on orders $50+.
To shop, click directly on each item, or use the numbered products at the bottom of the collage.
01: washed linen duvet cover // 02: nespresso creatista uno // 03: warwick diamond lumbar pillow // 04: luster ornaments // 05: spanish blooms watercolor painting // 06: hearthside jar candle // 07: murchison-hume hand duo // 08: dauphine table lamp // 09: marble shelf // 10: mock neck sweater // 11: braylin tufted wool rug // 12: market jars // 13: gemma mule // 14: braided tote baskets // 15: rolling desk
Most of these items I either own (or are similar to items I own), have recently purchased, or are on my wish list. Lots of the products we have in our home are currently on mega sale. You may recognize the glass canisters (Number 12) from our kitchen – we also have this rug (Number 11) in our living room and this desk (Number 15) in our office space. Number 14 is great for storing blankets (or baby toys) and is currently HALF OFF. I have been wanting an espresso machine for awhile now and may finally pull the plug since this one is super on sale – 60% off! Number 6 and Number 10 are also in my shopping bag right now.
I have always dreaded going back to work after a long holiday weekend, but Cyber Monday makes it more tolerable. I like to get all of my holiday shopping done so I can enjoy a stress-free season. Have fun shopping the sales today! Let me know if there are any I should add.
JacquiNovember 26, 2018 at 12:02 pm
These (and the picks from Black Friday) are totally on point. Thanks for making the overwhelming sales feel bareable!
SarahNovember 26, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Yay!! That is exactly what I had hoped, Jacqui. Happy shopping! xo