We are officially in fall mode and with it comes lots of new beauty colors. I am currently replacing all of my light pinks and nudes with deeper, warmer hues of red, berry and darker neutrals. I am ready for a richer color palette when it comes to my beauty routine and more muted colors when it comes to fashion. Fall is all about being cozy, but I love keeping a pop of color on my lips to dress it up every now and then. Today I a sharing six of my favorite, go-to lipsticks for fall.
01. Bare Minerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Color in Icon // I recently picked up this neutral matte lipstick and I am so excited to incorporate it into my fall wardrobe! You can never go wrong with a classic color like this one… it gives your lips the perfect amount of color, without being too noticeable.
02. Maybelline The Loaded Bolds Lip Color in Nude Thrill // This budget buy is the perfect neutral to carry over into fall. I love wearing this shade year round for a more casual look- it’s one of my all time favorites and looks good on everyone.
03. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Clay Crush // This one is a great blend between peach and brown- for you nineties lovers out there who want to give the brown trend a try without going too dark.
04. Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lipstick in Cream Coral // I love this desaturated berry hue for fall and winter, plus you can never go wrong with Laura Mercier lipstick.
05. Nars Audacious Lipstick in Mona // This is the perfect red! Not too vibrant, not to dark…a great shade leading into the holiday season.
06. Stila Stay All Day Matteificent Lipstick in Bordeaux // When I feel like going darker, this is the route I go. I absolutely love this deep wine color! An added bonus? This stuff stays put. All day!
It’s always important to match your lipstick to your skin tone and choose shades that compliment you. Just because one color looks awesome on someone else doesn’t mean it will look the same on you, but I’ve come to find, the above tones looks pretty amazing on everyone (just ask my friends). I am always on the hunt for new lipstick brands and colors to try – what are some of your favorites? Share below!